Hello everybody !! Today is Friday, hope you have a lovely weekend.
This is the most easiest recipe I have posted in my blog so far. This is for all of us who have days where we absolutely do not like to go to our kitchen, but still need something tasty to fill our hunger pangs. Also a easy quick way to make your kids happy.
I have a special attachment with this food which I want to share with you. This is the dish my husband cooked for me the very first time I went to meet him 🙂 Soon after he proposed me, we decided to go to our office together. So the first day I went to his place to pick him up for office, he had cooked a similar kind of scrambled egg for himself with some bread as breakfast. I was very sweetly and kindly offered a part of his food. Obviously it was very tasty with lots of love mixed in it. Sweet simple memories we cherish for life isn’t it ? Let me know in the comment section about such little sweet memories you have 🙂
A very kid’s special cum bachelor’s special cum lazy day special item, which most of the people in this world know about and love I am sure.
So let’s get started on my version of our all time favorite Scrambled Eggs !!
Cooking Time : 5 minutes 😀
- Eggs – 3
- Onion – 1 medium, finely chopped
- Garlic – 4 cloves, finely chopped
- Ginger – 2 inch piece, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 small, finely chopped
- Green Chillies – 4, finely chopped
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Crushed peppercorn – 1 to 2 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Rock salt powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Refined Oil – 4 tablespoon (use any refined oil you have, I used soyabean oil)
- Break 3 eggs in a bowl. Add few pinches of salt. Whip and blend them well.
- Heat refined oil in a wok. When the oil heats up add a pinch of salt.
- Next add chopped green chillies, chopped garlic and chopped ginger. Stir until the garlic starts turning golden.
- Add chopped onions. Mix and keep stirring until onions turn golden.
- Now add tomatoes. Mix everything well. Add salt. Keep stir frying until tomatoes become soft.
- Keep the spatula aside and lower the flame to medium. Add whipped eggs over the veggies.
- Continuously beat whipped eggs and veggies with your spatula until you are left with tiny pieces of scrambled eggs.
- Turn the flame to minimum. Now add chopped coriander leaves, red chilli flakes, crushed peppercorn, dry mango powder, rock salt powder and cardamom powder. Check and if needed add salt also.
- Mix everything very well for a minute. When done turn the flame off and take everything out in a serving bowl / dish.
- You can garnish with chopped green chillies or coriander leaves.
Enjoy Spicy Scrambled eggs hot with bread or anything you prefer !!