Hello everybody !!! 😀 Its Sunday funday 😀 😀
Hope all of you are having a lovely weekend.
To make it better here is a easy peasy Egg Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe for you. I think we can rarely find people who dont like noodles… the best part is everyone has there own recipe 😀 thats what makes noodles a very personal and special dish.
Try my recipe today and tell me if you like it in the comment section 🙂 Also let me know how you prepare your own personal favorite noodles so that I can try it in future.
Lets get started !!
Preparation Time : 5 minutes (Fry minced chicken and prepare the scrambled egg before you start with the noodles)
Cooking Time : 10minutes
- Hakka Noodles – 1 packet (I used Ching’s Secret Egg Hakka Noodles)
- Green Capsicum – 1 small or 1/2 medium, chopped into small thin pieces
- Spring Onions – 50g, finely chop both the stalks and green part separately
- Garlic – 1 teaspoon, finely chopped
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon, finely chopped
- Fried minced chicken – 1 tablespoon
- Scrambled egg – use 1 whole egg
- Green / Red Chilli – 4, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 small, finely chopped (You can also use lemon juice instead of tomato)
- Salt – as per taste
- Black pepper powder – 2 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Soya Sauce – 2 teaspoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon (You may also use Refined vegetable oil)
- Take water in a sauce pan. Add few pinches of salt and few drops of olive oil into the water. When the water starts boiling add the hakka noodles into the water.
- Change sides after few minutes so that the whole noodles gets immersed in water. Let it cook until the noodles are boiled. When the noodles are done, strain and take them out in a large bowl.
- Pour cold water into the bowl and stir the noodles once. Let them be in the cold water for some time.
- Now take olive oil in a wok / deep bottom frying pan. Let the oil heat up.
- Add spring onion stalks, garlic and ginger into the oil. Stir for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum. Mix and stir. Add salt. Stir fry until the tomatoes become soft.
- Add red / green chillies, minced chicken and scrambled eggs. Mix and stir again.
- Now strain the noodles. Try to completely drain out the water.
- Lower the flame. Add noodles into the veggies. Stir well until all the veggies are mixed with the noodles.
- Add soya sauce and stir the noodles for a minute until the sauce is mixed well.
- Now turn the flame to minimum. Add black pepper powder, red chilli flakes and spring onion greens. Add salt if needed. Stir and mix everything well with the noodles.
- When everything is completely done and mixed, turn the flame off.
Serve Egg Chicken Hakka Noodles hot with any sauce / ketchup of your choice.