Today’s recipe can be served as a starter or a side dish. Super quick, very easy and yummy stir fried prawns. Enjoy this recipe with noodles, pasta or just as a starter 🙂
Lets get started !!
- Prawns – 200g, approx 15 pieces
- Onion – 1 small sized, finely chopped
- Garlic – 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon, finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
- Lemon Juice – juice of 1/2 a lime
- Salt – as per taste
- Black Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli flakes – 2 teaspoons
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Butter – 2 tablespoon melted (I used Amul Garlic and herbs butter)
Marinate the prawns first :
In a plate / bowl take the prawns. Add red chilli flakes, oregano, black pepper powder, lemon juice. Mix well and keep for 30 minutes.
- Take a frying pan and let the melted butter heat up. Spread the butter around the pan.
- Add garlic into the pan and stir for few seconds.
- Next add onions and ginger. Mix well and keep stirring for a minute.
- When onions start turning translucent, add the marinated prawns. Mix everything well and keep stirring.
- When the prawns start turning pink add salt. Mix well.
- Add soy sauce when the prawns after a minute. Mix everything well.
- Turn the flame off when the prawns are completely done. Add coriander leaves and mix.
- Give the dish some standing time and serve hot.