This is a super easy and quick Mushroom recipe with minimum ingredients. You can serve this dish as a starter , snacks or side dish.
Lets get started !!
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 5 minutes
- Button Mushroom – 7 to 8, chopped into thin slices
- Onion Stalks – 7 to 8, roughly chopped
- Green Capsicum / Shimla Mirch – 1, chopped into thin slices
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Plain Butter – 1 tablespoon(after melting)
- Salt – as per taste
- Refined Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Heat refined oil in a wok. When the oil heats up add the capsicums.
- After a minute add onion stalks. Stir for another minute.
- Now add the mushrooms. Mix well and keep stirring occasionally.
- When the mushrooms have started turning golden, add salt. Mix well and cover the wok with a lid.
- Stir occasionally. Wait until the water completely dries and everything is completely done.
- Turn off the flame and add melted butter and black pepper powder. Mix well. Cover the wok with a lid and give some standing time.
- Serve the stir fried mushroom hot as snacks, starter or side dish 🙂