This is a very easy and refreshing dip ideal for the summer months. This chutney can be used as a side dish for any fried snacks, bread even rice. Mint leaves are very healthy for skin and body, also they help our body fight against cough and cold, indigestion etc.
Lets get started !!
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Fresh Pudina Leaves (Mint Leaves) – 50g
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Green Chillies – 4
- Lemon Juice – extract juice of 2 medium sized lemons (6 -8 tablespoon approx)
- Mustard Oil – few drops
- Salt – as per taste
- Take a grinder. Add mint leaves, garlic and green chillies. Make a smooth paste.
- Pour the paste into a bowl. Drizzle few drops of mustard oil. Add lemon juice and salt.
- Mix everything well. Garnish with some fresh mint leaves.
- Serve mint chutney as a dip for fried snacks or as chutney with bread / rice.