This is a simplest way to prepare fried broccoli. I have used garlic and black pepper powder which adds a tasty twist to the broccoli.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Broccoli – 1, cut into small florets
- Garlic – 6 to 8, finely chopped
- Green Chilli – 4, finely chopped
- Refined Oil – I used Emami Healthy & Tasty Refined Vegetable Oil
- Black Pepper Powder (I used Keya Malabar Black Pepper Powder)
- Add refined oil in a wok. Wait till the oil heats up.
- Add the chopped garlic. Stir for 1 minute.
- Next add the broccoli into the wok.
- Keep stirring for 5 minutes.
- Close the wok with a lid and sometimes keep stirring.
- When the broccoli is completely boiled and water dries up, turn off the oven.
- Garnish with chopped green chillies and sprinkle good amount of black pepper powder.
- Serve hot as a side dish.